There will be times where you want to show your presentation slides in your WordPress website and most people will create a link to the file and let the visitors download. Today, I’m going to share with you a very useful method how you can show the entire slides on your web page itself =)
We will need to use scribd.com, a website that allows us to upload our presentation slides. Follow the steps below:
- Go to Scribd.com and create an account (you can also use your facebook account to login)
- Upload the presentation slides in your account (you can upload .pdf or .ppt or .pptx)
- Once you upload the document, click the Embed Doc link.
- Copy the set of codes and paste it in your wordpress page (under the HTML editor mode)
- That’s all you need to do!
The following is an example to show my students’ wordpress websites: